The latest BC PNP draw on November 21, 2023, marked a significant step in the province’s immigration program, with a total of 161 invitations sent to candidates who were patiently waiting for permanent residency (PR).
Latest BC PNP Draw 2023
In the latest BC PNP draw today on November 21, 2023, a total of 27 invitations for permanent residency (PR) targeting childcare: early childhood educators and assistants, 24 under construction, 17 invitations under were issued for healthcare occupations and 93 invitations were issued for tech category under Skilled workers stream.
Latest BC PNP draw (November 21, 2023) details:
|November 21, 2023||Childcare: Early Childhood educators and assistants (NOC 42202)||Skilled Worker, International Graduate (includes EEBC option)||60||27|
BC PNP November 16, 2023 Draw
- General including Tech Occupations & Skilled Workers: The cutoff score for tech, skilled workers, and EEBC option was 113, with 116 invitations issued for PR.
- International Graduates: International graduates and the EEBC option stream had a cutoff score of 115.
- Entry-Level/Semi-Skilled Workers: Minimum cutoff score of 94 for entry-level and semi-skilled workers in the General category.
- Childcare Sector: For early childhood educators (NOC 42202), the cutoff score was 60, with 59 invitations issued.
- Healthcare Sector: Healthcare skilled workers and international graduates (including the EEBC option) had a cutoff score of 60, with 32 invitations for PR.
- Priority Occupations: NOCs 31103, 32104 also had a cutoff score of 60 but only 5 invitations were sent
- Total invitations: A total of 224 individuals were invited to apply under BC PNP.
Here’s the previous BC PNP draw with a detailed summary.
General Category (Includes Tech Occupations):
- Skilled Worker, Skilled Worker (EEBC option): Cutoff Score was 113
- International Graduate, International Graduate EEBC option: Cutoff Score was 115.
- Entry-level and semi-skilled workers: The cutoff score was 94
- A total of 116 invitations were sent for the entire category.
Childcare Sector (NOC 42202) Early childhood educators and assistants:
- Skilled Worker, International Graduate (includes EEBC option): Cutoff Score 60, 59 Invitations.
- Skilled Worker, International Graduate (includes EEBC option): the cutoff score was 75 and a total of 12 Invitations were Issued.
- Skilled Worker, International Graduate (includes EEBC option): The cutoff score was 60 with 32 Invitations.
Other priority occupations (NOCs 31103, 32104): the cutoff score was 60 and only 5 Invitations were issued.
BC PNP November 7, 2023 Draw
- The cutoff score for Tech: Skilled Workers and the International Graduate category (including EEBC option) was 94.
- A total of 190 ITAs were sent on November 7, 2023, to apply for PR.
- The skilled Worker stream also saw a cutoff score of 60, which was the same for the International Graduate – EEBC option.
- For Childcare: Early childhood educators and assistants (NOC 42202), the cutoff score was 60 with 61 invitations issued.
- The Healthcare sector received 25 invitations with a cutoff score of 60.
BC PNP Oct 31, 2023 Draw
Previous draws highlights:
- The cutoff score for Skilled Workers in this draw was 111, consistent with the Skilled Worker – EEBC option.
- A total of about 205 ITAs were sent on October 31, 2023, to apply for PR.
- International Graduates also saw a cutoff score of 113, which was the same for the International Graduate – EEBC option.
- The Entry Level and Semi-Skilled categories had a minimum score of 91.
In addition to the general draw, specific professions were also targeted:
- 48 invitations were issued to early childhood educators (NOC 42202) with a significantly lower minimum score of 60.
- The healthcare sector received 22 invitations, also with a minimum score of 60.
- Other priority occupations, specifically NOCs 31103 and 32104, had <5 invitations issued, with a minimum score of 60.
BC PNP Oct 24, 2023 Draw
Here are the highlighted points from the BC PNP draw on October 24, 2023:
- A Tech draw was conducted with 101 invitations issued.
- Skilled Workers and International Graduates (including the EEBC option) needed a minimum score of 90 to qualify.
- Early Childhood Educators and Assistants (NOC 42202) received 34 invitations with a minimum score requirement of 60.
- The Healthcare sector also had invitations sent out, with 22 candidates invited at a minimum score of 60.
- Other priority occupations, specifically NOCs 31103 and 32104, had fewer than 5 invitations issued, with a minimum score of 60.
*For the latest details must visit the official BC website: Immigrate to B.C.
BC PNP Oct 17, 2023, Draw Details
- The previous BC PNP draw on October 17, 2023, sent out over 152 invitations to apply for permanent residency (PR).
- This previous draw included 104 general invitations, covering BC PNP Skills Immigration, International graduate and Express Entry streams.
- The previous BC PNP Cut off score for Skilled Workers was 111, the Skilled Worker – EEBC option was also 111, the International Graduate minimum score was 113 and the International Graduate – EEBC option remains the same minimum score of 113, whereas Entry Level and Semi-Skilled minimum score was 91.
- Cutoff scores for all categories remained consistent with previous rounds which happened on October 11, 2023.
- The draw also focused on specific professions, issuing 31 invitations to early childhood educators, 17 for healthcare-related occupations, and Other priority occupations (NOCs 31003, 32104) under 5 (<5).
In this previous BC PNP draw, the British Columbia government sent 104 invitations under the general category, which includes skilled workers, the skilled worker – EEBC option, the international graduate and the international graduate – EEBC.
The cutoff score for all categories remained consistent with the previous targeted invitation round as follows.
|October 17, 2023||General (includes tech occupations)||Skilled Worker||111||104|
|Skilled Worker – EEBC option||111|
|International Graduate – EEBC option||113|
|Entry Level and Semi-Skilled||91|
In addition to the general invitations, 31 candidates with experience as early childhood educators and assistants (NOC 42202 – TEER 2) received targeted invitations.
A further 17 invitations were allocated to individuals within 39 healthcare-related occupations, underlining the province’s commitment to bolstering its healthcare workforce.
|Childcare: Early childhood educators and assistants||42202||Skilled Worker, International Graduate (includes EEBC option)||60||31|
|Other priority occupations||31003|
Also, a small number of invitations, specifically 5, were directed towards veterinarians (NOCs 31003) TEER 1 and animal health technologists and veterinary technicians (NOC 32104) TEER 2.
BC PNP Draw Notable Latest NOC Codes
|NOC Code||TEER Category||Occupation||Example Titles|
|42202||2||Early childhood educators and assistants||
Which also includes:
|32104||2||Animal health technologists and veterinary technicians||
This latest draw shows British Columbia’s ongoing efforts to attract a wide range of skilled professionals and workers to meet the region’s labour market needs.
|/Related/ Latest SINP PNP Draw 2023|
Oct 17, 2023, BC PNP Draw Main Streams
Here’s the list of the selected streams for BC PNP.
- General (includes tech occupations)
- Skilled Worker
- Skilled Worker – EEBC option
- International Graduate
- International Graduate – EEBC option
- Entry Level and Semi-Skilled
With back-to-back draws and targeted invitations, BC continues to be a welcoming destination for those seeking permanent residency (PR) in Canada.
BC PNP Tech NOCs and Occupations
Here is the list of the latest BC PNP Tech 2023 priority NOC Codes & occupations which may get ITAs invitations to apply in regular BC PNP draws.
BC PNP Care Economy: Healthcare NOCs & Occupations
Find out the list of the BC PNP care economy 2023 priority NOC & occupations.
BC PNP Care Economy
|Care Economy Priority Occupations||TEER|
|30010||Managers in health care||0|
|31100||Specialists in clinical and laboratory medicine||1|
|31101||Specialists in surgery||1|
|31102||General practitioners and family physicians||1|
|31112||Audiologists and speech-language pathologists||1|
|31121||Dietitians and nutritionists||1|
|31204||Kinesiologists and other professional occupations in therapy and assessment||1|
|31209||Other professional occupations in health diagnosing and treating||1|
|31300||Nursing coordinators and supervisors||1|
|31301||Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses||1|
|31303||Physician assistants, midwives and allied health professionals||1|
|32101||Licensed practical nurses||2|
|32103||Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists||2|
|32109||Other technical occupations in therapy and assessment||2|
|32111||Dental hygienists and dental therapists||2|
|32112||Dental technologists and technicians||2|
|32120||Medical laboratory technologists||2|
|32121||Medical radiation technologists||2|
|32123||Cardiology technologists and electrophysiological diagnostic technologists||2|
|32129||Other medical technologists and technicians||2|
|32200||Traditional Chinese medicine practitioners and acupuncturists||2|
|33100||Dental assistants and dental laboratory assistants||3|
|33101||Medical laboratory assistants and related technical occupations||3|
|33102||Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates||3|
|33103||Pharmacy technical assistants and pharmacy assistants||3|
|41301||Therapists in counselling and related specialized therapies||1|
|42201||Social and community service workers||2|
Important Note: *For the purposes of the BC PNP, only health care assistants/health care aides are eligible under NOC 33102.
BC PNP Care Economy: Childcare NOCs & Occupations
|NOC Code||Childcare Priority Occupations||TEER|
|42202||Early childhood educators and assistants||2|
Other Priority NOCs & Occupations
|NOC Code||Other Priority Occupations||TEER|
|32104||Animal health technologists and veterinary technicians||2|
*For the latest details always visit the official site: Immigrate to B.C.
The next BC PNP draw expected approximate date is November 28, 2023, based on the previous and latest draw dates.